You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Strategic Email Marketing Lead
— Enterprise Brand
- Chance to own email channel for one of the UK's most successful companies.
- Very data-driven and strategic email / CRM planning role.
- Influential role in high growth digital and marketing department.
This is a great time to join a wildly successful business and own the email channel for them moving forwards. This will be a heavily strategic and data-led role.
What you'll be doing
Reporting in to the senior management and playing an influential role in the marketing and digital department, this role will define the approach to and success of email marketing for the business. Adobe Campaign has just been brought on board, and you'll be responsible for ensuring that the very most is made out of the capability the tool has. This will include designing trigger-based campaigns from the website, taking a data-led approach, defining the overarching approach to email marketing / CRM and collaborating with broader internal teams to evangelise on the power of this channel.
What experience you'll need
- Demonstrable success of running strategic email campaigns based on smart use of data.
- Exposure to enterprise level campaigns.
- Ability to think strategically and innovate with email marketing - beyond production.
- Experience in developing trigger-based marketing campaigns.
- Good understanding of how email fits in to a broader contact strategy and a collaborative approach.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This role can stretch to £35k - £40k, but this is a new role for the organisation - so if you feel as though you are the person for the job and you're not at the level, please still get in touch and we'll see what we can do. On top of this is a market-leading set of benefits which greatly increases your package.
Pease get in touch with Gabby with a CV as soon as possible to run through the finer details.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: