— High Growth Digital Dept
- Chance to define, instil and grow the programmatic and digital media function for a hugely successful business.
- Key role in a rapidly growing digital and marketing function.
- A benefits package befitting a business of this kind.
This is a great chance to join an enormously successful organisation and take the lead in establishing, defining and growing their programmatic function within the digital and marketing team.
What you'll be doing
Playing an influential role in a growing department, you'll be responsible for all things display and programmatic within the business. This is one of the newest marketing channels for the business and is already proving to be one with the most potential for success. You'll be solely responsible for the day to day management of all programmatic, display, paid social, native and paid content activity - although the dominant channels will be programmatic and paid social. This will see you deep in DoubleClick, launching, pacing, optimising and reporting on campaigns. You'll also be heavily involved in the creative process of producing the ads, defining audiences, segmentation, channel planning and more. You'll be running series of A/B testing to ensure the results are as best they can be and communicating success back in to the business.
What experience you'll need
- Hands on and expert skills in running programmatic display through DSPs or AdServers is essential.
- Strategic skills across channel planning and hands on trafficking skills important.
- Strong creative eye for what will make a visually appealing and commercially successful ad.
- Broader exposure across wider paid search channels (PPC, paid social, native and more) would be good as well.
- This is a (very) high volume website and a digital department with (very) big budgets, so experience in this kind of environment would be good.
What you'll get in return for your talents
A salary of £30k - £35k is most likely here, although as this is a new role we are looking to be flexible on experience. On top of this there is a market leading set of benefits which significantly increases the value of your package. Oh, and the chance to properly own a channel in one of the most exciting digital departments in town.
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV as soon as possible to talk through the small print.Back to jobs