You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Account Manager
— Boutique Digital Marketing Agency
- Specialist digital marketing and eCommerce agency with lovely client base.
- Opportunity to remain hands-on as well as client facing.
- Cross-channel digital marketing role, with core focus on content.
One of Bristol's loveliest boutique digital marketing agencies are opening their doors to a bright, communicative and collaborative digital marketing and client services person.
What you'll be doing
Working in a tight-knit and collaborative team, you'll be responsible for ensuring that clients keep smiling by playing your part in ensuring the agency is delivering delightful work. Your role will be very varied - from daily client liaison, hosting monthly calls or face-to-face meetings and reporting to working with the strategy team to implement digital marketing campaigns. these campaigns are typically cross-channel spanning social media, content marketing, SEO, PPC, digital analytics and email marketing. Whilst you don't need to come equipped with all of these skills, you do need to be happy having these as part of your job. They're very confident that they can teach you most of these skills - but you are going to have to come with a demonstrable track record in content and copywriting.
What skills you'll need
- Prior experience in digital marketing - ideally agency-side, but could be in-house providing you're a strong communicator with a commercial brain.
- Strong copywriting and content creation skills.
- A blend of creative, analytical and communication skills will be key.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and operate at the pace needed for a high-growth digital agency.
- Passion for the world of digital, marketing and eCommerce.
What you'll get in return for your talents
A salary of around £30k is most likely here, but we really can be flexible on the right person given cultural fit being so important here. If you're more junior or more senior, please get in touch and talk us through why you're the one for the role.
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to talk through full details.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: