You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Social Media Director
— Leading Agency
- New role in hugely successful agency.
- Taking strategic ownership of social media as a channel, shaping the offering.
- Lead on a flagship new client win with management of small team.
These don't pop up often! Great chance to join a market-leading agency to own, shape and drive forward their social media offering as an agency.
What you'll be doing
Joining an active Content and PR team, you'll be responsible for splitting out social media as a standalone offering and be responsible for its growth moving forward. You'll start with a reasonably small team of two (an account manager and an account exec) and your responsibilities will fall in to two main camps. Firstly, you'll be taking the lead on a new flagship account that the agency has recently won - this will involve driving revenue, owning top level client relationships, delivering excellence in creative content and social campaigns, ownership of delivering return on investment on client spend and driving the account forward. Outside of this, you'll also be owning social media strategy for the agency's growing demand across their existing and prospect clients as well as owning how social media evolves as an offering for the agency moving forward. What's not to like?
What experience you'll need
- Solid experience operating at Account Director or above within content, social or PR agencies is a must.
- Inside-out knowledge of social media and how it links in with the broader digital marketing landscape.
- Experience managing and mentoring more junior members of the team.
- Experience in leading client pitches, strategy meetings and workshops.
- Demonstrable track record in delivering campaigns that yield top commercial results for big name clients.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Salary-wise, we'll looking to be led by the market, but this is a senior and influential role within a leading agency and will be remunerated appropriately. On top of that, this is a great opportunity to really own, forge and grow something exciting in an environment with significant global resource.
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to run through the full details.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: