You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Content Manager (UX)
— Travel Brand
- Brand new role in growing marketing team of specialist travel company.
- Opportunity to own the performance of their digital platforms from a content / UX perspective.
- Very passionate team culture in a desirable industry.
This is a great opportunity to join a boutique travel brand and own the performance of their websites, with overall responsibility for digital content, customer journeys and IA.
What you'll be doing
Reporting directly in to the Managing Director, you'll be working closely with the Brand & Comms Manager to ensure that the company's three main websites remain at the forefront of digital content best practice, perform well and repeatedly delight users. Whilst this is not a 'UX practitioner' role (for the heavy-lifting UX there's an external consultancy), you will be required to apply your detailed knowledge of usability best practice, digital content strategy and web information architecture to ensure that the sites are as they should be.
You'll also be the tone of voice guardian for the site, collating content from numerous internal and external sources, pulling this all together, ensuring it all remains on-brand and has a cohesive look and feel - so you'll be able to flex your copywriting and editorial skills a lot as well.
What experience you'll need
- You've had ownership of the IA, customer journeys and content best practice for complex and large scale websites before (or sizeable sections within a larger website).
- Demonstrable track record in driving the performance of websites from a conversion and search rankings perspective.
- Strong editorial and copywriting skills with a knack for repurposing content for web.
- Experience of owning the IA in sizeable web re-design or launch projects.
- Very strong Google Analytics and CMS skills.
- Strong SEO skills.
- A love for the great outdoors and active travel.
What you'll get in return for your experience
We're most likely looking between £30k and £35k from a salary perspective. As this is a new role, though, if you're outside of this bracket but can show us that you're the person for the role without a shadow of a doubt, please do still get in touch. On top of this is the chance to work in a sector you're very passionate about, with a high-performing team and a lovely central Bristol office.
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV before 6th September for a confidential conversation around the small print.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: