You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Campaign Exec (Programmatic / Display)
— Specialist Digital Agency
- A great chance to join the best agency of its kind and learn from the best in the industry.
- You'll be delivering best-in-class digital advertising campaigns across display and programmatic.
- Proper commitment to training and personal development, with a cracking agency culture to boot.
Good news, one of the region’s and UK’s finest digital media and advertising agencies is growing! Opening its doors to the driven, bright and analytical, this is a great opportunity for a digital-savvy junior marketer to kickstart their career in a supportive, challenging and development-driven environment.
What you'll be doing
Specialising in digital campaigns across all forms of biddable media outside of paid search - paid social, programmatic, display - you’ll be working amongst a sizable (and growing) team. You’ll be instrumental in supporting the success of client accounts, ensuring successful digital marketing strategies are delivered from the outset.
This will see you enjoy working closely with a variety of clients across numerous industries on a local, national and international basis. You’ll have both client facing as well as digital marketing responsibilities – so you’ll be as comfortable using softer communication and relationship building skills as you will be with the harder analytical and numerical skills.
What experience you'll need to apply
- In an ideal work you'll have previous experience working on display or programmatic campaigns built up within an agency environment (although inhouse experience should be fine).
- Strong understanding of the mechanics of successful digital display campaigns and a desire to develop your skills and become a true expert.
- Exposure to DoubleClick, digital media planning or DSPs / the broader world of AdOps (ad operations) would do you well.
- The main thing here is that you are bright, eager to learn, passionate about digital campaigns and have at least a grounding in this world - we can teach the rest!
What you'll get in return for your experience
Salary will be based on experience, but is most likely to sit between £20k - £25k as well as a generous bonus structure, a great working environment plus the opportunity to play a key role in a thriving business. This is an agency that really invests in its own - amongst other market leading training opportunities you can expect team away days to Google HQ, international team holidays and full ownership of your own career progression.
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV to run through the full details.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: