You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Display / Programmatic Account Director
— Top Agency
- New role to own the digital media strategy for a brand new, flagship account.
- Senior role in globally successful agency.
- Responsibility for (very) significant channel budget.
This is an exciting new role in an agency steeped in heritage and global success. You'll be joining a very successful media team, with full ownership of the display and programmatic media channels of their newest, flagship account.
What you'll be doing
Reporting directly to the Media Director and managing a very strong paid social and digital exec, you'll be responsible for ensuring that the (significant) investment in display and programmatic is performing as well as it possibly can do. You'll be the key point of contact on the account, ensuring the client is able to achieve their strategic objectives through designing channel strategies that tie in with the broader digital approach. As well as client relations, you'll be responsible for maintaining relations with media owners at a senior level. Whilst you'll be focusing on media planning and strategy for display and programmatic, you'll be working very closely with colleagues who specialist in SEO, PPC, eCRM and broader acquisition strategies - so a solid grasp of how it all links together will be vital.
What experience you'll need
- Significant experience leading high-value and big-brand accounts within digital or media agencies.
- Strong experience designing digital media, display and programmatic campaigns - ideally with hands-on experience in Doubleclick.
- Senior stakeholder management and experience leading client meetings, pitches and strategy workshops.
- Good understanding of how all digital channels perform together and an ability to plan cross-channel.
- Mentoring or management of junior staff.
- Responsibility for sizeable budgets and a track record of delivering successful ROI.
What you'll get for your talents
We're most likely looking £40k - £45k from a basic salary perspective, alongside juicy benefits and the opportunity to join an agency that is growing hugely in their Bristol office at the moment - with a global network to tap in to.
Looking to move as quickly as possible, please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to run through the role in more detail.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: