Customer Intelligence Analyst
— Innovative and globally leading technology company.
- Define a new role within the established team and help them advance.
- Excellent opportunity to gain exposure in a global setting and to new skills.
- Work across a range of data gaining further exposure in this space.
What you’ll be doing:
You will work in the Product team, specifically in the registrations section, to help develop insight into the customer journey and process improvement. Although there is a specific focus on hands-on technical work you will also work closely with the head of the team to develop a strategy moving forwards. You will also work with a range of stakeholders within the business to support them on the customer registrations.
What experience you’ll need to apply:
- At least 1 years' experience of data analysis or insight analysis in a commercial setting
- Solid experience of Google or Adobe Analytics
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Data Visualisation and dashboard building skills (Power BI / Tableau / Qlikview / QlikSense)
- It would also be helpful if you had exposure to Alteryx, Looker and SQL.
It is important to highlight that not all of the above skills will be essential, but in some cases are preferable.
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
- Salary would be up to £40,000 depending on experience
- You will be a key individual within the team with a lot of room to progress.
- You will help improve the strategic focus of a hugely successful company.
- You will get a very competitive benefits package.
- An excellent opportunity for a junior candidate to develop their career.
Please get in touch with Kye Williams with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss in more detail.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Rapid business growth & career progressionLocation:BristolSalary:£45000 - £60000
— Thriving eCommerce BrandLocation:BathSalary:£40000 - £50000
— Not-for-profit OrganisationLocation:CheltenhamSalary:£30000 - £36000