Lead Product Owner
— Global eCommerce Business (Social Channels)
- Lead Product Owner opportunity.
- Join a globally recognised brand.
- Competitive salary and benefits including company bonus.
We’re searching for a seasoned Lead Product Manager to join a fast-growing eCommerce business in Bristol managing owned channels – specifically social platforms.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting directly into the Head of Product you will be responsible for leading and rolling out the social commerce across YouTube, Facebook and Instagram. You will lead and own the commercial backlog for the link app; notifications and expert content.
You will be responsible for leading their social programme and developing a backlog for each product, the targets on each social platform (revenue and loyalty). You will drive and engage sales, unlocking the value through the addition of data-driven capabilities, achieving successful social commerce at scale.
You will line manage Product Owners and will be supporting on a transformation programme with the onboarding of Salesforce and drive through new omni-channel experiences to drive revenue and loyalty.
What experience you’ll need
- Senior product experience either as a Senior Product Owner, Senior Product Manager, Lead Product Owner or Lead Product Manager.
- eCommerce experience is highly desirable.
- User centred design approach, experience working on UX projects.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple stakeholders, at all levels.
- Experience of working with customer data assets and APIs/ integrations.
- Strong communication skills, able to work translate technical and non-technical requirements to different stakeholders.
- Strong minded, decisive and you will have a solutions-orientated approach.
- Experience of managing web-based products.
- If you have experienced in social commerce; specifically, Facebook, Tiktok, Instagram, Sprinklr and other emerging channels that would be the dream!
What you’ll get in return for your talents?
A competitive salary is on offer in line with your experience. In addition to this you will receive a bonus, pension, healthcare, and an opportunity to develop your career working for a globally recognised business.
If you’re interested please click apply or send a CV in to Francesca (francesca@adlib-recruitment,co,uk).
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Sustainability Start-UpLocation:RemoteSalary:£50k - £90k
— Well established AgencyLocation:Surrey / RemoteSalary:£30000 - £40000
— Superb Digital AgencyLocation:Bath/RemoteSalary:£20000 - £23000