— Digital Transformation within the Electrical Vehicle market
- Programme Lead opportunity developing digital products across web, app, platform and MarTech.
- Be part of a growing global organization with a focus on EV.
- Competitive salary up to £100k plus bonus and benefits.
We’re looking for an experienced Programme Lead/ Head of Programme Management to join an established organization who are on an exciting adventure to grow the Electrical Vehicle market. You will lead the delivery of crucial initiatives to deliver outstanding customer experiences (predominantly across web and app).
What you’ll be doing
As Programme Lead, you will be responsible for driving the digital transformation of the EV arm on across Europe, New Zealand and Australia. You will create and improve digital capabilities that meet the strategic objectives, developing an agile delivery team. You will lead the digital transformation, prioritise, manage, and deliver business change demand for digital initiatives, translating customer needs. You will review where digital can drive value, understanding the environment, automation, processes and looking at the effectiveness.
In addition to the above you will be responsible for developing processes and systems and delivering the product program, creating roadmaps, and aligning projects to meet the overall vision and strategies. You improve planning, processes implementing improvements and measuring success, regularly meeting with the product and tech team to share knowledge and collaborate across the organization.
What experience you’ll need
- Prior experience in a senior programme management role; whether that’s as a Senior Programme Manager, Programme Lead, Head of Programme Management or Director of Programme Management.
- Agile, web development, app development and MarTech experience.
- Experience of owning digital product portfolios, prioritizing the strategic alignment and ensuring only high value project are being delivered.
- Natural leader with strong communication skills managing stakeholders across the globe.
- Breadth of experience in Digital PMO leading complex programs and initiatives.
- Experienced in developing processes and leading efforts for consistency across all initiatives.
- Adobe (Target, Analytics, AEM) experience.
- The role is based 2 days per week in Swindon so you will be comfortable with going to the office.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a great role offering a competitive salary of up to £100k for the right person. You will also receive an excellent benefits package including a bonus. The requirement for this role is to be in the Swindon office 2 days per week.
If you’re an experienced Programme Lead and are interested in finding out more, please apply with an up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— eCommerce AgencyLocation:South West / Remote, UKSalary:£27000 - £35000
— Investment GroupLocation:Remote - South-West, UKSalary:Competitive
— Neighbourly / Tech-for-GoodLocation:Remote (UK), UKSalary:Up to £50k