Digital Account Manager/ Digital Producer
— eCommerce Clients
- Successful specialist digital agency to call home.
- Brand new retail/ eCommerce clients to work with.
- Role is remote - the HQ is Bath.
This is a great chance to join a multi-ward winning digital agency in Bath, who work with some excellent retail clients and well-known brands.
What youll be doing
You will be joining one of the South Wests top independent agencies in an exciting time of expansion. Due to the nature of the websites and products they develop you will need to be a Digital Account Manager with a decent understanding and strong interest in technology. Naturally you will be a great communicator with the ability to grasp the nitty gritty details of briefs, ensuring clients needs are passed effectively to the development team. With your proactive mind-set, youll use data and insights to foresee problems before they arise, coupled with your solutions orientated approach, ensuring everything runs smoothly and clients are happy.
This is a fast paced, plate spinning role for a Customer Success Manager, with an impressive client list and beautiful, functional platforms.
What experience youll need
- You will ideally be an Account Manager or Customer Success Manager, Digita Producer or Diigtal Project Manager from a digital agency or software house; either way youll have a strong understanding of complex design and build proceeses such as UX, project management frameworks, user testing/ research and product development.
- If you have worked with clients within the retail/ eCommerce space that would be amazing but this is by no means essential.
- Although you will have the support of your client service team its important that you are proactive and can think on your feet with the confidence to push back on briefs when necessary.
- Proven experience of Content Management Systems (CMS), Google Analytics are also a plus as you will need to interpret technical requests.
What youll get in return for your talents
A salary of up to £35k is on offer along with the opportunity to work remotely. This is a fast growing, successful agency with a roster of impressive clients you can be proud to work with.
If you fit the above criteria then get in touch today!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Progressive Insurance ProviderLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive + Great Perks
— Exciting Software Start UpLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive
— Creatively led Integrated agencyLocation:BristolSalary:£On experience