Embedded Software Engineer - ARM Cortex
— Robust company offering new product development
- State of the art technology
- New product development
- Resilient client base with little downturn
This is an opportunity for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer to join a successful company in Bath, offering involvement with new product development and a broad spectrum of technologies across the life cycle. The company offers excellent stability as their client industries are resilient by nature.
What you’ll be doing:
As a multi skilled Embedded Design Engineer with strong ARM Cortex, you’ll be responsible for the design and development of bespoke instrumentation, evaluating development concepts, working closely with customers and multi-disciplines subcontractors and engineers, whilst being a self-starter with plenty of hands on embedded software development.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- Strong Embedded software development skills, able to write C/C++ software and firmware for microcontrollers with a degree of complexity.
- ARM Cortex (essential).
- As many of the following takes covered; device drivers, user interfaces, digital filters, communications, algorithms, signal processing, power conservation, middleware integration, file systems and RTOS.
- Good appreciation of Electronics and product development working closely with hardware.
- Any Physics or Electronics Engineering experience would be beneficial.
- Used to working with multidisciplined teams in electronics, mechanical, software and production during the product lifecycle.
- Happy to work with subcontractors and suppliers.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
To be part of a company that looking to develop new products, working closely with another very capable Embedded engineer – supporting clients on existing products and investigating new areas for product development. You will have plenty of autonomy and ownership of your projects with a degree of flexibility.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert or ask to speak with Roy Bennett.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Head of Engineering (Electronics)Location:LondonSalary:Circa £80,000 + Equity
— Located in the heart of an academic technology hubLocation:LoughboroughSalary:Circa £45,000
— Located in the heart of an academic technology hubLocation:LoughboroughSalary:Circa £26,000 + Benefits