— Branding, Marketing & Creative Agency
- Finance Director for a world-class Brand Strategy and Creative agency.
- Flexible working - a mix of remote and office working (in Bath).
- A very competitive salary and benefits package - please inquire for details.
We are looking for an experienced Finance Director for a world-class Brand Strategy and Creative agency in the Bath area. They are independently owned, very profitable, and have more work coming that way that they are able to shake a stick at. They have some ambitious growth plans balanced with a proper work-life balance - rarely should you need to start early or finish late, yet you'll get to work with some of the most exciting, household name brands on the planet.
They are looking for a Finance Director with prior experience working for a marketing, creative, branding, digital agency, or similar. If that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing
This is a senior leadership team opportunity to work closely with the directors and client services team to provide them with all of the financial analyses, data, rigor, and strategy to run a financially watertight ship, whilst maintaining the creative heartbeat of the agency.
The Finance Director will steer the course of the business, and enable everyone to get a full understanding of where their projects are, have been, and could be going. And you’ll look after a bit of HR & all important payroll.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Prior experience as a Finance Director for a marketing, digital, or creative agency
- Experience using Xero and ideally Synergist, or a similar project management system
- Experienced in reporting and analysis - providing strategic and financial guidance to a marketing agency, ensuring financial practices are compliant.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
- This is a great role offering a competitive salary (enquire for details), an excellent work: life balance, and lots of other great benefits.
- Flexible working - a mixture of home and office working, at a lovely site in Bath.
- Lots of autonomy and the ability to really make a difference.
If you’re a Finance Director with experience in a marketing, digital, or creative agency and are interested in finding out more, then click to apply now!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Thriving Independent Creative, Marketing & Media agencyLocation:London, Bristol, Bath or RemoteSalary:£30k-£45k DOE
— Entertainment, Gaming, and Tech clientsLocation:London, Bristol, Bath or RemoteSalary:£25k-£35k DOE
— Real Career ProgressionLocation:East Midlands / RemoteSalary:£30k to £45k