— Greenfield web application
- Own the front-end at a well-funded VC-backed start-up.
- Have support from remote Google developers.
- Flexible working, part remote.
A Bath based start-up with recent investment are on a mission to change the ticketing industry. It’s an exciting time for the company who are part of a Google incubator programme, they are now looking to hire some new talent including a front-end developer to work on their new greenfield web application.
Experience you’ll need
- Experience with React.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (ideally Git).
- Experience with data structure libraries e.g. SQL.
- You will ideally have worked with React workflows (Redux or Flux).
- Knowledge of front-end tools such as Webpack, NPM.
- Good API experience.
- You’ll have a modern approach to development.
- Open to new ideas and bringing in suggestions.
- You’ll enjoy working closely with team members and working collaboratively.
What you’ll be doing
You will be joining an exciting and ambitious start-up working on a greenfield application that will utilise API’s in a completely new way. As the dedicated front-end engineer and a key part of the team you will work alongside the tech lead to build a world class UI. Your primary focus will be the web application, which will be an alternative offering to the API, you will build this using React with a UX approach translating wireframes to visual elements. You will be responsible for optimization of the application to ensure speed and scalability across an array of web-capable devices. The components you build will be reusable for future benefits as the team grows.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Along with a salary between £40K-£45K you will be entitled to an array of benefits including flexible/home working, high quality coffee, a ping pong table, pension, 25 days holiday amongst other perks. Most importantly you will have the chance to have a real impact inside a well-funded VC backed early start-up, with a huge amount of autonomy to build the UI with guidance from a very talented tech lead. You’ll also be based in an innovation centre in central Bath with the support from engineers from Google.
If you’d like to apply or find out more just give George a shout (George@adlib-recruitment.co.uk; 01179269530)
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— L&D culture, flexi-workingLocation:BristolSalary:£25K-£30K
— Bristol - Adobe, Sketch & InVisionLocation:BristolType:Salary:Up to £425 p/day "Inside IR35"
— Forward-thinking and inclusive company in Central BristolLocation:BristolSalary:£50K + Work from Home