- Diverse tech stack including Node, PHP, Java & Ruby.
- Strong brand with a collaborative culture that breeds innovation.
- Excellent L&D potential (online conferences & training encouraged).
A world leading specialist focused on active lifestyle and sport is expanding across all their teams with a need for an experienced Full-Stack Developer. They've gone from strength to strength in the past two years and have grown their development team to roughly 35, with no plans to stop there!
What skills you’ll be needing
- Knowledge of designing and building RESTful / GraphQL API’s.
- Appreciation for best practice surrounding engineering, design, security, testing.
- Understanding of DevOps principles, including tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Docker etc.
- Any cloud-native / PaaS knowledge is desirable (AWS, GCP, Azure etc.).
Technology agnosticism is really useful with such a diverse tech stack; skills in things like Java/Ruby would be beneficial but not essential.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a multi-disciplined development team you’ll be designing and building web apps that will integrate into the existing infrastructure, offering a focus on scalability as data service designs need to uphold performance levels as the platform grows. Though this role is full-stack it leans more towards the front-end, primarily using React coupled with NodeJS or PHP on the server-side. You’ll be connected to the product team to keep visions aligned, plus supporting the team to uphold high engineering standards with reusable code that can be passed on to other engineers joining the team later down the line.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
One of the best parts about working here is the environment. Of course, as things are, you’ll be fully remote to start with, but if all goes well, from the new year it’ll be 2/3 days remote and the rest in the very enjoyable and cool office space in the centre of Bath. You’ll be provided with the best kit, a generous salary, great holiday entitlement, company bike rides each summer during office hours, free lunch every month before payday and even a free birthday pizza lunch out!!
Give Joe a call to find out more, or send in your CV to be considered!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— World renowned digital entertainment business.Location:BristolSalary:£25K-£30K
— Outstanding Digital AgencyLocation:BathSalary:£25K-£30K
— React, Redux, node.jsLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £65,000