— AI app, part remote working
- Well-being AI coaching app that is going to be rolled out globally.
- Work with React Native, Python/Django, GraphDB, Kubernetes, AWS.
- Learn and up-skill yourself with a variety of popular technologies.
A start-up based in Bath has received investment and are looking to hire multiple developers for their team. A few of these vacancies are for experienced full-stack developers who can come in and help delivery their ambitious vision. This is a really great opportunity to join a thriving start-up working on amazing technologies, up-skill yourself and become a polyglot developer.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally at some point you will have worked with Python (with Django/Flask, but not a deal breaker.
- Experience with front-end JS frameworks (React, Vue, Angular etc.) would be a bonus.
- You will be a polyglot developer and able to switch between languages, pick up others and also introduce any you might think are suitable.
- Be able to develop any part of the system (database, orchestration).
- CI/CD experience would be highly beneficial.
- Passion for technology and emerging languages/tools.
- Team player, willingness to support others and mentor where necessary.
- An interest in AI would be a great bonus to have.
What you’ll be doing
You will be joining a very talented team of developers in Bath working on a world class AI integrated mobile application. Your day to day will be following architectural guidelines and developing clean code as well as getting involved with other parts of the system, such as the database, and cloud. It is important you follow development processes, commit code to branches and ensure regression tests & quality controls are applied (with CI/CD framework). Every week you will contribute to Scrum meetings, including sprint planning, sprint review and daily stand-ups ensuring timely delivery and accurate estimates. If there are languages you aren’t so familiar with then you will be given resources to learn, it’s up to you to decide when you up-skill yourself (other than learning from others on the job). If you have worked with languages that you feel could benefit their tech stack then you will be encouraged to suggest new ones/frameworks/methods, they like other people’s input and your ideas will be taken seriously.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The salary on offer ranges between £40K-£55K depending on experience. Alongside this you have 25 days holiday, a pension, flexible/remote working, and nice working space in a great location, kit provided and the chance to be part of a growing team within a successful start-up. As this company grows the benefits will only get better, but for now you have the chance to help shape things which is a rarity. You will always be supported in your role by other developers and leaders be valued as a key member. This truly is a very exciting ‘tech for good’ start-up to be a part of!
If you would like to find out more about this role or apply then please get in touch with George – George@adlib-recruitment.co.uk; 01179269530