— Digital Agency
Salary: Up to £25k
- Join an innovative digital agency.
- Offices located in the heart of Bath, easily commutable from Bristol, Frome, Chippenham and Swindon.
- Manage a portfolio of your own clients, implementing digital strategies and reviewing success of campaigns.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Digital Account Executive or Senior Digital Account Executive to join a highly specialised digital agency in Bath.
What you’ll be doing
Day to day you’ll be working within the busy account management team, working closely with the tech team managing a variety of campaigns and projects. You’ll manage a portfolio of your own clients, where you’ll test your organisation and client liaison skills, working closely with them, developing relationship and ensuring they’re making the most of the services on offer. With a proactive approach, you’ll work closely with the developers, ensuring all functionalities and tools on offer are being used, maximising their customer journeys and also troubleshooting to prevent problems from happening and ensuring clients are happy and accounts are running like clockwork.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll have gained some experience within an integrated or digital agency as an Account Executive/ Digital Account Executive.
- Most importantly, though, you’ll have a passion for all things digital, with a keen interest in building and optimising websites, along with a strong work ethic.
- You will have a genuine interest in the world of tech, keeping up to date with industry news, latest trends or perhaps coding in your free time!
- Ultimately, if you’re a natural communicator who thinks on their feet, hungry to kick-start your career in the booming tech sector then this is the job for you.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary will really depend on experience and ability, but regardless of salary you’re guaranteed to join a truly innovative tech business who are really going places. You’ll stay stimulated by taking advantage of the various certifications and courses of your choice, whilst enjoying good times along the way.
This is a really exciting opportunity so hurry and send your CV over today - we look forward to hearing from you.Back to jobs