— Established Brand
Salary: £On Exp
- Join a well-established business during an exciting period of growth.
- Modern offices in the centre of Bath, easily accessible from Bristol, Trowbridge and Chippenham.
- Fantastic culture and product range.
A successful printing organisation are looking for a Buyer to join their highly energetic and driven team, this is a new role for an experienced Buyer, Procurement Manager or Purchasing Manager where you can step in and make a real difference from day one, supporting procurement across the entire business.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the Head of Purchasing you’ll manage relationships with key suppliers whilst making recommendations to develop new production and supplier relationships. You’ll analyse supplier performance through KPI’s, keeping a close eye on prices, margins, lead times and capacity; producing regular reports to track the data. You’ll raise purchase orders for all materials required for the production of their products whilst monitoring and maintaining stock levels inline with the overall guidelines. You’ll also be involved with producing product specifications which will cover everything from material through to the delivery details.
What experience you’ll need
- You may be an experienced Buyer, Procurement Manager or Purchasing Manager, with a track record of managing and negotiating with suppliers.
- Able to analyse sales / product information to develop the range.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Experience of working with FMCG, a background within the printing market would be of advantage.
- Passionate and dynamic individual who wants to be part of a growing brand and have a real influence in driving future growth.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Join a business well known to its sector where you will be rewarded with a highly collaborative working environment and a supportive team. You can also expect a competitive salary depending on experience as well as a generous benefits package.
Please apply with an up to date CV, or get in touch with Chloe (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs