— Digital Agency
- Successful specialist digital agency to call home.
- Fantastic portfolio of well-known brands to work with.
- Beautiful offices in central Bath.
This is a great chance to join a multi-award winning digital agency in Bath, who work with some excellent retail clients and well-known brands.
What you’ll be doing
This is a fast paced, plate spinning role for an ambitious and solutions orientated Account Manager. You’ll be joining one of the South West’s top independent agencies working with an impressive client list on a range of digital projects with a strong technical focussed. Due to the nature of the websites and products they develop you will need to be a Digital Account Manager with a decent understanding and strong interest in technology. Naturally, you will be a great communicator with the ability to grasp the nitty gritty details of briefs, ensuring clients needs are passed effectively to the development team. With your proactive mind-set, you’ll use data and insights to foresee problems before they arise, ensuring everything runs smoothly and clients are happy.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll ideally be an Account Manager or Customer Success Manager from a digital agency or software house.
- You’ll ideally have an understanding of complex design and build processes.
- If you have worked with clients within the retail/ eCommerce space that would be amazing but this is by no means essential.
- Experience in maintaining strong client relationships is absolutely key.
- You’ll need to be proactive and be able to think on your feet.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return, a competitive salary is on offer, entirely dependent on experience. This is a fast growing, successful agency with a roster of impressive clients you can be proud to work with. It's a fun place to work too, somewhere you can progress through the ranks and build a long term career.
If you’re an experienced Account Manager looking to join a digital agency that’s really going places, get in touch today!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Fast growing agency with a hugely experienced and respected management team.Location:BristolSalary:£50k+
— Fantastic opportunity for a digital specialist!Location:BristolSalary:£60k
— Integrated agency in the center of Bristol!Location:BristolSalary:£28K+