Senior Account Manager - FMCG Brand Strategy & Packaging
- Senior Account Manager for a world-class FMCG Brand Strategy and Creative agency.
- Flexible working - a mix of remote and office working (in Bath).
- A very competitive salary and benefits package - please ask for details.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager for a world-class Brand Strategy and Creative agency in the Bath area. They are independently owned, very profitable, and have more work coming that way that they are able to shake a stick at. They have some ambitious growth plans balanced with a proper work-life balance - rarely should you need to start early or finish late, yet you'll get to work with some of the most exciting, household name FMCG brands on the planet.
They are looking for a Senior Account Manager with prior experience working for a marketing, creative, branding, packaging agency, or similar. If that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing
This is your opportunity to work really closely with the account directors and wider client services team to deliver world-class brand strategy and activation projects for global FMCG brands, whilst contributing to the creative heartbeat of the agency.
You'll help lead client relationships for one of the agency's largest accounts, with the help of a talented team of ADs, AMs, and AEs alongside you. The focus of the role is exceptional delivery - there's not so much emphasis on client development but if you enjoy both then that's also fine!
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Prior experience as a Senior Account Manager for a branding, packaging design agency, or similar creative agency
- Experience working with FMCG clients whether they are global, household-name brands, or some lesser-known hidden gems
- A passion for the design industry and a solid grasp of amazing branding looks like
What you’ll get in return for your talents
- This is a great role offering a competitive salary (enquire for details), an excellent work: life balance, and lots of other great benefits.
- Flexible working - a mixture of home and office working, at a lovely site in Bath.
- Lots of autonomy and the ability to really make a difference.
If you’re an experienced Senior Account Manager from a marketing, branding, or creative agency and are interested in finding out more, then click to apply now!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Thriving Independent Creative, Marketing & Media agencyLocation:London, Bristol, Bath or RemoteSalary:£30k-£45k DOE
— Entertainment, Gaming, and Tech clientsLocation:London, Bristol, Bath or RemoteSalary:£25k-£35k DOE
— Real Career ProgressionLocation:East Midlands / RemoteSalary:£30k to £45k