Senior API Developer (Python OR Node)
— Greenfield web application
- Well-funded, VC-backed AI start-up.
- Receive support from remote Google developers.
- Remote working, flexible working hours.
A Bath based AI start-up with recent investment are on a mission to disrupt their industry. The company are part of a Google incubator programme and following continued success are looking to add a Senior API Developer to their talented tech function.
Experience you’ll need
- Back-end focused with proven capability using Python OR Node.
- Significant knowledge of client-facing API software/integrations.
- Understanding of “DevOps” and containerisation tech such as Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience with cloud technology, preferably Google.
- Appreciation for front-end & UI.
- Open to integrating new & emerging technology into the business.
What you’ll be doing
You will be joining an exciting and ambitious start-up working on a greenfield application that will utilise API’s in a completely new way. Being back-end focused will work alongside the tech lead to integrate various systems into the business’ own client-facing API. You’ll advocate for testing best practice, liaise with clients to ensure a seamless integration process as well as creating guides & training tools for juniors coming into the team. In a fast-paced start-up it’s expected that you’ll be adaptable with a keen drive to learn & implement new technologies.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Along with a generous salary with equity options, the business offers an array of benefits including flexible/home working, high-quality coffee, a ping pong table, pension, 25 days holiday amongst other perks. Most importantly you will have the chance to have a real impact inside a well-funded VC backed early start-up, with a huge amount of autonomy to work with a very talented tech lead. You’ll also be based in an innovation centre in central Bath (once lockdown is over!) with the support from engineers from Google.
Want to apply? Send your CV to Joe to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Java, Spring, AWS, TypescriptLocation:GloucesterSalary:£35K-£55K
— innovative cyber security business with awesome productLocation:Oxfordshire (Remote)Salary:£60K - £70K
— Microservices, LambdaLocation:Remote + GloucestershireType:Salary:Up to £350 p/day