— Sport / Lifestyle Agency
- Fantastic working environment with excellent work/life balance.
- Join a growing agency who are going from strength to strength.
- Produce work for a range of print & digital channels.
We’re looking for a Senior Designer to join a specialist sport & lifestyle agency in the heart of Bath. They work with some of the biggest brands in their respective industries so there’s a real opportunity here to gain experience working with high profile international clients and have your work seen by a global audience. As an agency, they deliver creative across a range of channels, from digital and social through to video, brand and print campaigns so they’ll be plenty of variety in this role.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting in to the Head of Design, working closely with the Creative Director and an existing creative team of designers, you’ll use your creative flair to craft designs across print and digital touchpoints. This is very much a multidisciplinary role where no day will be the same, you’ll be pushing your creative skills to deliver solutions for a range of projects across branding, web design, social, and moving image.
There will be a lot of collaboration in this role so you’ll need to be confident, articulate and open to working shoulder to shoulder with internal teams. At times you’ll work closely with account managers to make contributions to proposals & pitches, so you’ll need to be conceptually driven with the ability to take briefs right through to execution.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A few years commercial experience in a design role within an agency.
- Be conceptual, creative and research led in your approach to everything you do.
- A portfolio showcasing a range of print and digital projects in a commercial context.
- Fluent in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- After Effects knowledge would be a bonus.
- Meticulous attention to detail and time management skills.
- Have an interest in sport/lead an active lifestyle.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Along with a salary of up to £35k DOE, you’ll be joining a great business who understands the importance of personal development and finding a work/life balance for their staff. Fully remote to begin with, the agency values studio time, so you’ll get to work in their fantastic office space in future.
All sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Digital AgencyLocation:PooleSalary:Circa £40k
— Customer Experience AgencyLocation:Gloucestershire / RemoteSalary:Up to £25k
— Global Technology BrandLocation:WiltshireSalary:DOE