— 6 Month FTC
- Join a lovely charity near to Bath (onsite parking).
- 6 month fixed term contract.
- Varied communications role.
Are you a seasoned comms professional looking for a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known charity? If so, this an exciting 6 month contract to join a lovely charity as their Communications Manager where you will support the organisation through a busy period, delivering the comms strategy across a number of channels for healthcare specific projects.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll report to the Head of Marketing and Communications and support the organisation through a busy period. This is a varied role where you will be working across both internal and external communications, from liaising with journalists to producing newsletters. You will write eye catching and engaging content to be published across both business to business and healthcare channels and provide communications expertise for a range of activities, projects and campaigns. You’ll work closely with internal and external stakeholders to source accurate and current content, keeping on top of latest trends and points of topic and developing communications in line with current discussion points. You’ll play a key role within the press office function and deliver proactive media activity and provide support on the editorial content process.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Strong experience in delivering a multichannel communication strategy, especially across PR, content, media and events.
- Experience in healthcare comms.
- Media relations experience including crisis comms and media led communication campaigns.
- Able to translate technical materials into user friendly content.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbally.
- Fantastic copywriting skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be working alongside a supportive and friendly team based in beautiful offices in the lovely Somerset countryside, salary on offer is up to £28k.
If you're interested please apply now or contact Chloe (01179 269530) for more information, they’re looking to interview ASAP.