IT Project Manager
— Top performing company in their field
- Work on a full spectrum of IT projects.
- Deliver end-to-end projects within a customer-focused company.
- Great career progression opportunity.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work on various IT projects ranging widely in scope for a recognised company.
What you’ll be doing
You will be working on end-to-end projects, making sure they are delivered to scope. You will be part of a large PMO and the projects will vary from medium to large scale.
For every project you are responsible for you will be defining project scope; identifying resource requirements, monitoring project progress, identifying potential risks and managing the overall project whilst communicating the project progress to the Senior Project Manager and relevant stakeholders. As well as providing your expertise on best practises and management frameworks and establishing clear standards for those involved with the project.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience delivering medium to large scale projects end-to-end
- Experience delivering a variety of IT projects
- Experience working within a Prince2 or Agile environment
- Good understanding of technical terminology, being able to clearly translate this to various non-technical stakeholders
- Good written and verbal communication
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll get to work on a variety IT projects within a large company. On top of that, you’ll get great employee benefits such as child care vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, various discounts and cashback on more than 1,200 shops as well as fantastic opportunity for career progression.
If you found all of this matches your current skill set and sounds like a fantastic opportunity click apply and your CV will fall straight into my inbox!
If you still have some questions or don’t quite think this is the role for you, I have plenty of others so get in touch with Wiktoria on 01179 269 530.Back to jobs