— Excellent scope for training & development
Salary: £30K - £60K
- Tech for good start-up aiming to disrupt the market.
- Scope for flexible & remote working.
- Flat structure, tight-knit and driven team environment.
I’m helping an up-and-coming green technology start-up in Bath to find a Salesforce Developer to join their growing team. The company in question are reasonably new to the scene and are the UK’s first ‘app-only’ energy supplier, dealing exclusively with sustainable energy and aiming to disrupt the market moving forward. They currently outsource some of their development to a third party so the purpose of this role is to reduce that reliance, with the long-term aim to bring development fully in-house. Please note that the business is considering applicants at all levels, hence the wider salary range.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven experience of Salesforce development in a commercial environment.
- Experience of working in a digital environment, ideally with exposure to the cloud (preferably AWS)
- Understanding of the APEX platform or similar (desirable)
- An interest or knowledge of automation, artificial intelligence and analytics.
- Ability to manage customer expectations and liaise with 3rd parties as and when required.
The company are considering all levels of applicants, so don’t worry if you haven’t got all of the above experience. As long as you have some relevant knowledge and an interest in Salesforce development, I’d like to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
Joining a growing technical team and reporting into the Salesforce Lead, you will be working across multiple Salesforce projects & integrations, with a primary focus towards ongoing improvements to the APEX platform. They’re looking to automate their application moving forward to ensure the best experience for their customers, so this role will play an integral part in that transformation. Other day-to-day responsibilities include creating technical specs, requirements gathering, driving change across the business and delivering high quality solutions to their customer base.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
On top of a generous salary (c£60K) you can expect unlimited holiday (yes, unlimited), a contributory pension scheme, season ticket travel loans, private medical insurance and a healthcare cash plan to name a few benefits. They also offer really good scope for flexible & remote working which is testament to their very relaxed and flat structure.
Sound like the role for you? Send your profile to Joe or give me a call to find out more!Back to jobs