— Global Agency
- Join a thriving global agency as an Account Director.
- Newly created role to manage a host of new client wins.
- Play a key role in driving the agency's commercial growth and proposition development.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Manager or Account Director to join a fast growing marketing agency who are expanding their integrated offering. You’ll get to enjoy the best of both worlds - a lovely progressive career move and full exposure to a host of new clients who you’ll be supporting with integrated projects from pitching through to delivery.
What you’ll be doing
We’re seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager or Account Director with commercial drive who'll pro-actively grow and develop revenue within new and existing clients, spotting and acting on opportunities for growth. This will be a large part of the role, so you’ll need to enjoy this new business angle and feel confident working with brand new clients.
As Account Director, you’ll take the lead in devising client strategies, working amongst a designated portfolio of new clients, managing relationships and setting high standards from the offset. You’ll get under the skin of your client’s business, understanding their needs and objectives and contributing to the strategic and creative thinking and output. You’ll be working closely with designers and developers, ensuring projects are running smoothly on time and within budget, and liaising with clients keeping them updated, bringing value to this process from day one.
What experience you’ll need
- This opportunity calls for an agency experienced Senior Account Manager or Account Director with an integrated agency background.
- You will need to have a strong grasp of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Experience in creating highly effective proposals and presentations that win clients.
- A proven and demonstrable background of delivering strategic thinking and delivering multiple projects will be essential.
- Client liaison will be second nature to you; you’ll be confident digesting briefs and presenting work.
- You’ll be capable and used to running sizeable accounts, getting under the skin of requirements and taking the lead on projects.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a salary dependent on experience (we’re expecting a basic around £40k - £45k, though we're more interested in finding the right person, talk to us!) plus the opportunity to join a fantastic global agency who offer future progression opportunity for the right person and the chance to grow your own team, becoming an instrumental part of this already successful business from day one.
This agency’s new business has been so successful, they’ve never been so busy so if you’re interested please get in touch with Theo at ADLIB with your CV today as it’s an urgent one!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Fast growing agency with a hugely experienced and respected management team.Location:BristolSalary:£50k+
— Fantastic opportunity for a digital specialist!Location:BristolSalary:£60k
— Integrated agency in the center of Bristol!Location:BristolSalary:£28K+