Account Director / Senior Account Director
— Sustainability Brand Communications Agency
- Ethical & Sustainability focussed Brand & Marketing agency.
- Your opportunity to be the first Account Director into the organisation.
- Work with some amazing brands with real purpose.
An amazing opportunity for an experienced Marketing Account Director or Senior Account Director with Social Media and Digital Campaign experience, to join a growing Ethical & Sustainability Brand Communications agency. They’ve won a lot of new business from an exciting range of brands and are in the process of making a number of key hires. Although the role is well-defined, there is plenty of room for an experienced Account Director to put their own stamp on it. It is essential that you can demonstrate an active interest and genuine passion for Sustainability – either through your work experience, or the way that you live your life day-to-day.
What you’ll be doing
- The Account Director will own and develop the client relationships, getting close to the brands and businesses that they work with, in order to really understand their business and sustainability objectives and to devise and deliver Digital Marketing Comms strategies that will get the best results.
- The Account Director will work closely with a Brand Strategist, Digital Strategist and Project Lead as well as Creative and Content team.
- You won’t need to worry about the nitty-gritty of project management so much, although being a smaller agency you may still need to roll your sleeved up from time to time.
- You’ll champion Sustainability for brands and use your knowledge of Digital Marketing, especially Social Media and Content to tell compelling stories online, and to engage with internal and external audiences.
- The Account Director will be the first into this role and as other PODs are formed in the agency as they continue to grow, you’ll be able to help shape the way that the client services team operates.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience working as an Account Director or similar Marketing agency role.
- Sustainability experience or demonstrable passion for Sustainability / Purpose-driven businesses is absolutely essential (maybe you’ve made changed to your own lifestyle to be more sustainable, or you've begun educating yourself to be more people and planer focussed).
- Agency experience is a must.
- The ideal candidate will understand brand strategy and broader integrated marketing, with a strong understanding of Social Media and Content.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
- This is a great role offering a competitive salary. in the region of £40k basic, which is potentially negotiable for the right candidate.
- The opportunity to join a successful and growing Sustainability Brand and Marketing agency.
- You’ll also receive and excellent benefits package
If you have the required experience and are interested in finding out more, then click to apply now.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Renowned Digital Agency In The West MidlandsLocation:West MidlandsSalary:£40k - £60K
— Award Winning PR AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k - £60K
— Renowned PR AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£25K - £35K