App Product Manager
• Brand new Product Manager opportunity created due to growth.
• Hugely successful scale-up to call home.
• Opportunity to play a key role in a fun, flexible and progressive environment.
My start-up client has broken into UK, Europe and most recently US markets and are growing rapidly, they’re in need of an experienced Product Manager to join the team to work on a portfolio of app products.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the Head of Product, you will be working within the software product arm of the business, working on a range of native iOS android app products, some are already existing and looking at developing the roadmap, continuous improvement and working to reach a wider customer base, the other part of the role is to work with the R&D team on launching brand new products into the market.
This start-up has a growing range of products some hardware and some software, the connected device space is where their will be huge growth in 2021 and beyond. The products are used over the world, we’re talking entering global markets, multilingual cutting-edge technology – it is the perfect time to join.
What experience you’ll need
• Experience as a Product Manager launching development products.
• Specifically experience with Android App and Native iOS is essential.
• Connected device experience is highly desirable.
• Ability to work cross functionally with multiple teams from development, design and engineering.
• Ideally your experience has been gained in a start-up where you’ve been on the journey through to scale up.
• Strong technical experience – ability to converse with the developers and engineers for example.
• Exposure of taking products to the global market.
• Experience gained in a fast-paced environment.
• Concise decision maker.
• Hands on experience of the product lifecycle from inception to launch.
• Ability to use the best tools and languages for the job and present new solutions to issues where you see a benefit.
• Experienced in Agile and lean product management methodologies.
What you’ll get in return
You will receive a very competitive salary and overall package which is entirely dependent on what experience you’re able to bring to the role. In addition to this you will be joining a fast growing, successful growing company in a senior role where you’re able to drive the product offering forward within an autonomous environment.
If this role feels like a strong match, send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Inspiring Environmental CharityLocation:Herefordshire / RemoteSalary:Circa £36k
— Digital Transformation (12 Month FTC)Location:Bristol/ RemoteSalary:£Competitive
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolType:Salary:Up to £400 p/day