Application Support Engineer
— Cutting edge software
- Exciting, growing company with excellent offices.
- Fantastic professional development & progression opportunities.
- Excellent bunch of people & a very supportive environment.
Application Support Engineer with a keen desire to learn and progress needed to join a growing and very successful tech business in Bristol. You'll be joining a high performing and hardworking team who genuinely care about what they do. They are looking for someone who shares their work ethic and wants their technical skills to be pushed & in turn develop!
What skills you'll be needing
- It's essential that you have experience supporting internal and /or external software applications, in a similar 1st/2nd line support role.
- You'll need to be excellent at detecting errors and troubleshooting them quickly.
- Any experience with SQL, ETL, Windows OS, Windows Server, any programming/scripting languages, AWS, is highly beneficial.
- You'll be expected to have a keen desire to learn & continuously develop your technical skills.
What you'll be doing
As an Application Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing 1st & 2nd line support to the company's market leading CRM platform, as well as offering support to their customers. The company have been helping their customers for over 20 years solve drive revenue through producing innovative customer experience platforms. You'll be working across a range of applications and will be trained on a variety of different technologies.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You'll be joining a very supportive and friendly team. The offices themselves are probably in the best working space in Bristol with regular social events, great canteen, central location, you’ll also be eligible for up to a 10% bonus, 25 days holiday and many more.
If you want to join a company that can offer you exciting work & excellent progression opportunities then send in your CV to Myles 0117 926 9530.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Infrastructure & Support jobsSearch all jobs
— Microsoft Gold PartnerLocation:North BristolSalary:£30-40k
— Brand new role, leading retail brand.Location:SomersetSalary:£45-65k
— Agile & Progressive Tech EnvironmentLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive