— World-leading haptic and tracking tech company
- Pioneering tech company with world-leading haptic & tracking tech.
- Hybrid working with 2 days per week onsite.
- Global product reach, huge investment, autonomy, flexibility and more.
A pioneering tech company with world-leading haptic and tracking technology is looking for a C# Engineer to join their Bristol team. The business is backed by huge investment with 175+ employees globally; the last year has only accelerated their product roadmap and they’re in an optimal position to be growing the team further. Their technology is used in a variety of fields including VR/AR, spatial computing, immersive 3D experience, automotive, entertainment, medical/healthcare and more. They're considering applicants at mid-senior level and require someone in the office 2 days a week due to physical product interaction.
What experience you’ll need
- Excellent practical C# skills.
- Proven theoretical software engineering knowledge and principles.
- Proficiency navigating the Unity ecosystem is desirable but can be taught.
- Understanding of continuous integration/improvement (CI).
- Skilled in version control systems like Git.
- Exposure to real-time environments or similar (interactive apps, VR/AR, games tech etc.).
- A problem solver with a genuine interest in building tooling from scratch.
- Familiar with Agile working practices.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a highly skilled integrations team and reporting to the Engineering lead, you’ll work alongside two other C# Engineers, focused on the development of their open-source developer tooling as well as the wider ecosystem of their pioneering hand-tracking technology. Your focus will be on designing, testing and delivering software to contribute to the toolkit that brings hand-tracking to AR/VR/MR developers, making this a very technical role that requires someone who is logically driven and enjoys the theoretical side of software engineering.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
An incredible opportunity to join a world-leader in the touchless technology space, offering a diverse and inclusive culture where ideas are not only valued, but implemented. There’s constant support and opportunity for R&D, remote and flexible working for those who need it, autonomy and control over architectural direction and lots more. Alongside competitive salary, you’ll get a healthy pension (401(k) plan), generous holidays, medical benefits including healthcare, wellbeing programmes, social events as well as the opportunity to use their products!
If you like the sound of this one, drop Frankie a message or send in your CV to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global Business // Supporting Communities // Great BenefitsLocation:London/Remote UK, UKSalary:£55,000
— 2-3 days on-siteLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£27K - £30K
— Ethical, award-winning company with big investment in techLocation:Wiltshire/Fully remote, UKSalary:Up to £65,000