— Purpose-led agency
- Create meaningful content for a wide variety of brands.
- Join an agency that’s small but growing with great progression opportunities.
- Enjoy a great working culture, flexibility, and paid volunteer days.
We’re looking for a Creative Director to join a full service, purpose driven agency in Bristol. Clients include established and boutique brands but all share a common goal; to practice ethical business and pave the way for a more sustainable future.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining a small but growing agency of expert communicators. Whatever the challenge, they pride themselves on creating honest and transparent creative that gets results. Video and film are central to their portfolio whether it’s social posts, TV or brand manifestos. We’re looking for a Creative Director with plenty of experience in video storytelling, alongside broader creative comms and a portfolio showcasing this.
You’ll need to be able to work closely with clients to understand their vision, workshop ideas, storyboard concepts and run the creative process from concept to delivery. As a strong communicator you'll also be involved in the pitch process, bringing concepts to life to excite new and existing clients. Though you’ll be working with a team it’ll be important to have hands on design skills to get stuck in on delivering briefs.
Joining a small team with big ambition means having a real opportunity to put your stamp on the agency and their clients work and offers real progression opportunities. Being a small agency means those that are adaptable and comfortable wearing a few hats will be favoured.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for sustainability and a desire to get under the skin of brands that have social and environmental goals whether they're already making a difference or looking to do better. You’ll come with a knowledge of sustainability yourself but always be looking to learn more and broaden your own horizons in and outside of work.
If you’re an existing Creative Director, or a Senior Creative looking for a step-up, this could be a role for you.
What you’ll need to be considered
- Experience in a similar role, or experience as a Senior Creative looking for a step up.
- A portfolio showcasing a wide variety of work, from film and animation projects to broader creative campaigns across social and digital.
- Conceptual and creative, comfortable taking briefs through to delivery.
- A design / Art Direction background, well-versed in Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Experience of client pitching and presenting.
- Evidenced strategic approach and the ability to build out campaigns for a variety of channels.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll join an inclusive and purpose driven team with great prospects as the agency grows. As a senior you’ll have a real opportunity to help shape the output and direction of the agency moving forwards. As well as a good salary you’ll be eligible for other rewards along the way.
If you’re interested, please apply with an up-to-date CV and portfolio to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Top Agency TeamLocation:BristolSalary:Upto £30k
— Purpose driven agencyLocation:BristolSalary:Circa £35k
— Market Leading BrandLocation:WiltshireSalary:DOE