Creative Project Manager
— International FMCG Clients
- Marketing Project Manager opportunity to join one of the South West’s finest creative agencies.
- Permanent role paying up to £40k.
- Work with international FMCG brands.
This is a brand-new opportunity for an experienced integrated marketing and brand Project Manager to join an award-winning agency in Bristol where you’ll play a lead role in the delivering significant campaigns are delivered in line with their vision and objectives.
What you’ll be doing
As Project Manager, you’ll work closely with the client services team cross-functionally across a variety of accounts, including multi-million-pound FMCG brands. We are talking high profile, strategic, brand led international campaigns for you to get your teeth into from day one. The projects will primarily be packaging design projects but also include branding.
You will maintain a clear and concise project brief, ensuring communications are delivered timely to ensure all projects meet the brief for the wider business, clients and stakeholders. As Creative Producer, you will naturally have the ability to foresee where risks may lie ahead and mitigate them where possible. You will manage the resource, budget targets, managing systems and working closely with internal teams from client services, digital producers and creatives to review the size and scope of projects.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you will have gained your experience in a creative, branding and packaging agency as a Project Manager or even a Studio Manager/ Traffic Manager with client facing responsibilities.
- As this role is client facing it’s important that you possess strong communication skills and the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience of managing projects throughout the full lifecycle from taking the brief, documentation, budget management, resource management, through to delivery.
- You will have the ability to work in a cross functional fast paced environment
- Have a proven background of delivering creative led campaigns and assets – branding or packaging are highly desirable.
- The role will initially be fully remote but will likely involve going into their Bristol studio 1-2 times per week, so you need to live within commutable distance.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As Project Manager you can expect a salary in the region of £30k - £40k along with the opportunity to work with a portfolio of globally recognised brands.
If this sounds of interest, please get in touch with Fran at ADLIB for further information. They are looking to interview ASAP, apply today and you could be in the role within the next few weeks!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global eCommerce Business (Social Channels)Location:Bristol + RemoteSalary:£Competitive
Location:OxfordshireSalary:Up to £26k
— Digital Product & Project ManagementLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive