Creative Team (Art Director & Copywriter)
— Integrated agency, exciting time of growth
- Join an integrated agency with a strong digital offering.
- Form a key part of a collaborative multi-disciplinary team.
- Work with globally recognised brands across FMCG & Automotive.
We’re on the lookout for a Creative Team to join this growing integrated agency with a strong focus on digital. This role brings the opportunity to work across a real breadth of projects for a well-established collection of clients immersed in a range of sectors including FMCG and automotive. We’re looking for an Art Director and Copywriter that have worked together in the past.
What you’ll be doing
We’re looking for a collaborative creative duo to expand this agency’s creative offering, forming a pivotal part of their Bristol studio. As a pair, you’ll be reporting in to the Creative Director and collaborating with this growing team of copywriters, designers, digital and print specialists.
No two days will be the same as the agency has three divisions with multiple channels of work. Clients consist of big names within FMCG and automotive (amongst others). Briefs are largely B2C and could include projects across TV, print, social and digital.
Though the agency has a long history and established client base you’ll be joining at an exciting time; they have ambitious growth plans and the work they’re delivering is truly creative.
If you’re an existing creative team consisting of both a conceptual yet hands-on art director and copywriter with powerful storytelling, this one is for you! That said, if you’re on either side of the fence and you’re still in touch with your previous partner, this could be an opportunity to reconnect on your next challenge!
As for seniority the client will even consider teams at a junior level – that’s on the one condition that you’ve worked together in the past!
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous agency experience in a similar role(s) as a creative duo, OR an established Copywriter or Art Director with agency experience, but you’ve worked as a creative duo in the past (this could even be whilst at uni).
- Be a conceptual, hands-on Art Director, or you’re a Copywriter with the ability to create powerful storytelling.
- Integrated experience across a good variety of channels (Social channels are key to this role.)
- A collaborative and personable approach that goes beyond your duo.
- Ideally have an interest in new technology and developments in digital.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Alongside competitive salaries of up to £45k and a host of benefits, you'll be part of a growing creative offering in the agency's centrally located office space in Bristol.
Does this sound like what you’re looking for? Apply today with your CV and portfolio(s).