Developer in Test
— Ongoing cloud transformation
- Remote working options, even after lockdown.
- Cloud-native SaaS solutions.
- Rapid progression, exciting growth in a brand-new team.
I’m helping a HealthTech business who are going through an exciting period of growth with plans for a new team in Bristol. With a range of successful web & desktop-based products already, they’re looking for talented people to support them in a transformation towards developing cloud-native solutions.
What skills you’ll need
- Coding experience using C#/.Net Core.
- Commercial knowledge of WPF/Desktop applications.
- Advocate for TDD & BDD best practice, appreciation for automation.
- Experience testing modern cloud applications, preferably in MS environments.
- Varied testing techniques including vulnerability, usability & performance.
- Any automation knowledge would be preferable.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll play an integral part in the planning & design stages of new & existing products. You’ll validate testing for the team, coaching your fellow developers to take a quality-driven approach whilst implementing strategies to improve the overall QA function. The product base involves translating code for mobile, desktop & web applications which are developed for cloud infrastructure; they use Azure services primarily. The team need someone who can advocate for automation, offering lots of flexibility to introduce new methods of working and integrating emerging tech into the business.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
On top of a welcoming culture with constant training & development opportunities, you’ll be entitled to a PluralSight subscription, various discounts & gym memberships through the company. They offer regular salary reviews, annual bonus based on performance, on-site parking & much more. There’s also a really rewarding aspect to this role knowing that the effort you put in will make a real-life difference to citizens around the UK everywhere.
Sound like the role for you? Send your profile to Joe or give us a call to find out more!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Thriving Start-Up, learn automationLocation:Bradford-On-AvonSalary:£24K-£28K
— Ambitious start-up changing the NFP sector.Location:BathSalary:£35K - £70K