- World-leading digital learning specialist with customer base of household brands.
- Diverse tech, work with Python, Django, Node, Vue, TypeScript, Kubernetes, GCP, AWS.
- Be involved in projects that have gone on to win Nobel Prizes!
A World-leading digital learning provider with an impressive client base of household brands is looking for a Full-Stack Engineer with Python/Django skills to join them remotely, with the option to visit one of their offices across the UK. Backed by various partners with huge investment, the software function is 24 people with 8-10 in the engineering team. Their solution offering makes real-life differences to people everywhere, providing pivotal changes to the way people think and learn. They’ve been connected to training projects that have gone on to win a Nobel Prize!
What experience you’ll need
- Proven experience with Python/Django. Open to other languages if you have a general understanding of Python and would like to upskill. Polyglots considered.
- Cloud-native development or awareness of cloud computing (they use GCP & AWS).
- General knowledge of DevOps would be useful. Infrastructure-as-Code, containerisation and release/deployment knowledge.
- Appreciation for the importance of scalable, well-tested and highly available systems.
- Previous experience contributing to project planning and solving architectural challenges.
- Adaptable mindset with a creative edge.
What you’ll be doing
Your focus will be to support the design, build, delivery and support of bespoke/off-the-shelf training & learning solutions used by a range of household brands across multiple sectors, including pharma, tech, finance, retail and manufacturing. The team brings together a unique blend of creativity and tech capability, applying the latest research into learning science to deliver the most scalable, effective and thought-provoking digital learning packages available on the market. The business is growing and it’s expected you’ll adopt this growth mentality to produce clean, concise and reusable code for other Engineers joining the team later down the line. You’ll be involved in software solutions, bespoke learning games, web app builds and more, architecting pieces of work which aim to re-shape the way people approach learning moving forward. This role would suit adaptable people who enjoy working with multiple projects/clients using a varied skill set.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing business and a leader in their field. They’re in growth mode leaving plenty of opportunity to progress, as part of a dynamic and flexible team who are passionate about exploring new & emerging tech, where new ideas are backed and implemented. They have a remote-first working ethos with the option to visit one of their several UK offices every week or two. On top of this you’ll receive 30 days hol (incl. bank hols), healthy pension, flexible working hours, income protection and life assurance, constant career development and more!
Like the sound of this one? Send your CV to Joe to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— FinTech (for Good), React, NodeLocation:Remote or BristolSalary:£45K-£60K
— PHP, Laravel, Vue, TypeScript, AWSLocation:Bristol / RemoteSalary:£35K - £50K
— Vue, TypeScriptLocation:Bristol / Midlands / Scotland / RemoteSalary:£30K - £40K (Potential Flex)