Digital Project Manager
— Specialist Digital Agency
- Brand new Senior Digital Project Manager opportunity to join a specialist digital agency.
- Opportunity to set up processes, implement ways of working and grow a team.
- Salary is up to £55k.
We’re supporting a specialist digital agency as they recruit their first Senior Digital Project Manager to join the team, a role which has been created due to growth.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be client facing, managing digital projects for an array of tech and eCommerce clients, ranging in scale from start-ups through to SMES. Managing projects throughout the full lifecycle, working in cross-functional teams ensuring that all projects are running on time and budget, you will also manage a Digital Project Manager.
The agencies accounts are growing and through new business wins they have secured large contracts, they’re looking for somebody who has aspirations to grow a team and play a key role within the business as the go-to project person, you will also have an opportunity to put your mark on processes, implement ways of working, this is a role where your voice will be heard and you will have a real opportunity to make positive changes.
What experience you’ll need
- You will be an agency experience Digital Project Manager or Senior Digital Project Manager.
- Experience of managing digital projects across marketing and development is key.
- Strong communication skills as this role is client facing.
- Previous experience in a leadership/ management role.
- Strategic ability to work in partnership with clients, managing their expectations and have a solution-orientated approach to any obstacle that may arise!
- If you’ve got experience working with eCommerce and or tech clients that would be the icing on the cake!
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary of up to £55k is on offer, along with the opportunity to join an award-winning digital agency that is going from strength to strength and carries great opportunities for development and progression in line with their exciting growth plans.
If you’re an agency experienced Digital Project Manager click apply for immediate consideration!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Real Career ProgressionLocation:East Midlands / RemoteSalary:£30k to £45k
— Well established eCommerce AgencyLocation:Manchester / Leeds / RemoteSalary:£35000 - £50000
— Join our Marketing Desk!Location:Bristol with flexible workingSalary:£Competitve + uncapped commission + additional bonuses on top