Digital Project Manger/ Senior Digital Project Manager
— 3-6 month contract - Digital Agency
- Immediate agency experienced Digital Project Manager wanted.
- 3-6 month contract.
- Competitive day rate in the region of £250 - £300.
One of Bristol’s most highly regarded integrated marketing agencies are on the hunt for a talented Digital Producer/ Digital Project Manager/ Senior Digital Project Manager to join them on 3-6 month contract to help manage the delivery of an email campaign delivery for one of their flagship big name brand accounts.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working alongside some of the most talented minds in the industry with global brands on impressive high budget projects. This role will be varied and you will be responsible for: scoping, estimating project costs, project planning, quality management, resourcing project risk and assumption management. As Digital Project Manager you’ll be the glue that holds the digital projects and development needs together – from start to completion. You’ll make sure the right projects are prioritised and help the internal teams structure their commitments.
What experience you’ll need
- Agency experienced Digital Project Manager/ Scrum Master/ Senior Digital Project Manager.
- Track record in delivering multiple projects across digital (strategy, engagement, content, web design and builds).
- Technical project delivery, website and app development, system design and UX.
- Experience in content management systems (CMS), ideally Drupal or similar.
- First-class communication skills, strong stakeholder engagement as this is a client-facing role.
- As it’s a short contract it’s essential you will be available for the full duration which is 3-6 months.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Along with the opportunity to work with leading global brands, for your hard work you'll be rewarded with a day rate circa £200 - £300 per day (potentially more for the right candidate, if your rate is up to £350 please still get in touch). You will also be working amongst some of the most talented digital experts in the South West.
If you’re looking to get involved in some exciting projects at this cutting edge marketing agency then don’t hesitate to apply now
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Programme & Project Management jobsSearch all jobs
— International Law firmLocation:BristolSalary:£27k-£32k
— Excellent Learning & Development Opportunities
— Big Four - Global ProjectsLocation:BristolSalary:£Competitive