Head of Brand
— Exceptional Re-Invention Opportunity
- Incredible Re-Branding Project.
- True Social Purpose Behind the Company.
- Very Competitive Salary & Benefits.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a well established home builder in Woking as their new Head of Brand. The business is taking a significant shift in their brand message and position and helping the UK look at retirement living in a whole new light, this means everything from the look and feel of the brand, the tone of voice, messaging, everything needs to be looked at to help the business become truly customer centric. There will be travel to Bournemouth for 1 or 2 days a week, with the rest of your time split between Woking and working from home.
What you'll be doing
Working very closely with the Marketing Director you will use customer and market insight to truly understand the customer base and their drivers in ways that haven't been done before. You will develop the brand plan and take a lead role in improving customers' brand experience through all channels.
This is a big project where you will work to change the way retirement living is viewed, not just four walls and a communal living room, but an enjoyable way of life, not end of life! You will utilise research agencies to help develop your understanding of the target demographic, and will work to construct specific messaging that speaks to this group in an engaging way.
You will oversee brand activity across channels such as TV, Radio, Press, Digital Media, Sponsorship etc. as well as all printed materials taking up a brand guardian position. This is a rare opportunity to really develop a brand of choice among a growing market, and who already hold a position of market leaders.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Extensive Big Brand experience within products or services
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the marketing mix
- Highly analytical and able to understand drivers
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong people manager with a proven record of successful team management
- Entrepreneurial with a hands on approach
- Creative thinker and able to construct strong customer messaging
- Degree educated and ideally holding a relevant professional qualification i.e. CIM, MBA
What you'll get in return for your talents
As well as working with an exceptional brand and having the opportunity to chance the perception of retirement living, there is a competitive salary on offer (£60k-£75), car allowance and a great benefits package.
If you're interested in this fantastic role apply now, or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.