Front-End Developer (React)
— Diverse & inclusive software solutions start-up
- Join a very talented cross-functional, agile team.
- Awesome working space, remote friendly with great benefits.
An intuitive software solutions provider has been extremely successful in recent years, earning over 2 million users for just one of their products with customers in 180+ countries. With a focus on diversity and inclusion coupled with an inspiring CEO on a global shift, they are looking for a Front-End Developer to join them in Bristol.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Significant knowledge of the React ecosystem, including things like Redux, Redux-Sagas, React-Router etc.
- Understanding of front-end build tools like Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, NPM or similar.
- Cloud-native development experience (AWS) would be super useful.
- Appreciation of DevOps and TDD/BDD principles.
- Experience in building mobile apps (React Native) would be desirable.
- Any experience or desire to work with back-end apps and APIs would be beneficial.
- Ability to work at pace in a product-first environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll join a small, flat structured development team with a focus on creating new features & user-facing functionalities for their cloud-native web products. The role will involve a lot of collaboration with the product and UX teams to create user stories alongside other developers in your team. You’ll be implementing new features to existing web apps with a focus on front-end/UI, writing readable, maintainable and testable code and involving yourself in mobile app development where you can.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will be joining a very successful entrepreneurial company with brilliant leaders and inspiring team members working on great products that customers love. As well as a salary in-line with your experience you will get (generous) 29 days holiday + bank holidays, flexible working hours and remote working options once restrictions lift. You’ll also be in an awesome space in a hub of innovation, free lunches on Wednesday, amazing technology and training and the chance to upskill on the server-side if you wish.
Keen? Give Joe a call to find out more!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— EdTech Comapany Recognised WorldwideLocation:Remote / BristolSalary:£60K-£80K
— Health, sports and well-beingLocation:LondonSalary:£50000 - £60000
— 6-Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolType:Salary:Up to £550 p/day - "Outside IR35"