— Work on ground-breaking products
- Build the UI for a major software product from scratch.
- Use languages of your choice e.g. React, Angular, Vue
- Flexi/remote working, free food, brand new office with on-site gym.
A start-up/scale-up who are working on some ground-breaking products in the defence sector are looking to hire some additional people into the systems team. This role is great for someone who enjoys building world class UI’s from scratch and appreciates modern tech and challenges in world of front-end development.
Experience you’ll need
- You will have demonstrable experience of web development/design.
- Lots of experience with JS frameworks e.g. React, Angular, Vue.
- Plenty of HTML and CSS.
- Ideally Sass or Less experience.
- Cloud experience – either AWS, GCP or Azure would be great.
- A passion for the UI and technology in general.
- Any experience with C# .NET would be beneficial (though you don’t have to work with this).
- You’ll enjoy problem solving.
- It’s important you can build from scratch and understand writing clean code keeping organised.
- Prototyping would be beneficial.
- It is essential you will be eligible for SC clearance.
What you’ll be doing
What you’ll get in return for your talents
On top of a salary between £40K-£65K, the company have a lot to offer on top of usual benefits in terms of work, training & development and access to SC clearance; for example 20% of your time can be dedicated to own ideas/personal projects as well as lots of autonomy in this role. They are also building a brand new office in an empty warehouse with an on-site gym and free food; on top of this you will have 25 days holiday, pension, wellness package, near train connections and also a fantastic culture of very clever and driven techies.
If you’d like to apply or find out more or apply then get in touch with George - email@example.com; 01179269530
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Dynamic Content - AnimationsLocation:Remote + BathSalary:Up to £300 p/day
— Remote interviews/onboarding!Location:CheltenhamSalary:£40K - £45K
— 3 Months Initial - Remote Working OptionsLocation:Remote + WiltshireSalary:Up to £45 p/hour