— Consultancy with lots of variety
- Delivery-focused digital hub within a global tech business.
- Chance to pick up a huge range of tech across a wide range of industries.
- High-level creative solutions for iconic brands and household names.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven portfolio of front-end development examples, with links to well-designed and scalable apps.
- Any knowledge of server-side (Node, TypeScript) would be useful.
- Familiar with accessibility standards (WCAG 2.0, WAI-ARIA etc.)
- Good understanding of visual and user centred design.
- Understanding RESTful web services and design patterns.
- Pro-active mentality, team player with consultative approach, happy with client engagement.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a talented team with scope for rapid growth, you’ll take responsibility for the build and delivery of a range of pioneering projects offering a solution-oriented approach. You will be working in cross-functional teams together with strategists, UI designers, visual designers, full-stack and back-end developers translating great concepts & designs into code to create quick-loading, scalable and accessible UX used by thousands, sometimes hundreds of thousands. You’ll need to be adaptable, comfortable jumping between projects, working in Agile/Scrum/Kanban and utilising version control systems like Git. You’ll be familiar with CI/CD and general DevOps ways of working too. If you’re coming in at senior level, they will be looking for you to demonstrate solid coding standards to your work, take part in planning sessions, retrospectives and reviews and support junior developers when required.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
An incredible opportunity to work for a Times Top 50 Employer who have won awards for their flexibility in the workplace. They are offering a competitive salary with outstanding long-term progression, training and development, access to courses and conferences alongside a formidable benefits package. You can expect 25 days hols, annual bonus, healthy pension and a flexible benefits scheme tailored to your preferences! This is a fantastic chance to be a key part of a growing technology team in stunning new offices designed to hold regular tech meetups, show & tells and drive innovation through their work.
To hear more about this great opportunity, send your CV to Joe or give us a call to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— TypeScript, React, NextjsLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £75,000
— EdTech software specialistsLocation:BristolSalary:£30K-£45K
— Not-for-Profit clientsLocation:BristolSalary:£50K-£60K