Full-Stack Developer - C#, JS
— Growing HealthTech business making a real difference
- Remote working options, even after lockdown.
- Cloud-native SaaS solutions in the digital care sector.
- Rapid progression, exciting growth in a brand-new team.
A leading HealthTech business are going through an exciting period of growth with plans to build a brand-new tech team in Bristol over the next 6 months. With thousands of users across the UK already and a range of successful web & desktop-based products, they’re looking for an adaptable individual to play an integral part in a huge transformation towards developing cloud-native SaaS & PaaS solutions.
What skills you’ll need
- Full-Stack development expertise with a background in C#.Net & ASP.net/MVC.
- Knowledge of cloud development & architecture, preferably with commercial experience developing cloud applications.
- Understanding of WebSockets/WebServices & SQL databases.
- Awareness of DevOps principles (CI/CD, IaC, Automation) & Microservice architecture.
- Ability to use manual & automated testing tools/techniques.
- Agile working expertise.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a brand-new development team with rapid scope for growth, you’ll play an integral part in the architecture and build of new & existing products, operating across the full stack and offering an eye for functionality, scalability & usability. The product base involves translating code for mobile, desktop & web applications which are developed for cloud infrastructure; they use Azure services primarily & moving to cloud is a massive part of their transformation. With the rapid growth planned there is scope for this role to progress quickly into more of a Lead Developer should that be a route you’d like to follow.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
On top of a welcoming culture with constant training & development opportunities, you’ll be entitled to a PluralSight subscription, various discounts & gym memberships through the company. They offer regular salary reviews, annual bonus based on performance, 20 days holiday, on-site parking & much more. There’s also a really rewarding aspect to this role knowing that the effort you put in will make a real-life difference to citizens around the UK everywhere.
Sound like the role for you? Send your profile to Joe or give us a call to find out more!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Dynamic Content - AnimationsLocation:Remote + BathSalary:Up to £300 p/day
— Remote interviews/onboarding!Location:CheltenhamSalary:£40K - £45K
— 3 Months Initial - Remote Working OptionsLocation:Remote + WiltshireSalary:Up to £45 p/hour