— Progressive cloud-native web products
- Join a very talented cross-functional, agile team.
- Work with React, Redux, Node, AWS, IaC, TDD/BDD.
- Awesome working space, remote friendly.
An intuitive software solutions provider has been extremely successful in recent years earning 2 million users for just one of their products with customers in 180+ countries. With a new owner and inspiring CEO on a global shift they are hiring for a Full-Stack Engineer with DevOps/IaC skills to work on their cloud-native platform.
What skills you’ll need
- AWS/serverless (Lambda, CloudFormation, Cloudflare).
- Infrastructure-as-code (Ansible, Terraform), CI/CD (Jenkins, Codeship)
- DevOps focused, knowledge of containers (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Advocate for BDD/TDD principles.
- Understanding of build tools like Webpack/NPM.
- Any experience with mobile apps, specifically using React Native, would be handy.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll join a small, flat structured development team with a focus on creating new features & functionalities for their cloud-native web products. The role will involve a lot of collaboration with the product and UX teams to create user stories alongside other developers in your team. You’ll be implementing new features to existing web apps, writing readable, maintainable and testable code and validate new features with data-driven analytics. This role needs someone who is very well-versed with DevOps & infrastructure-as-code, you’ll be continuously integrating & deploying your work to production through their CI pipeline.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will be joining a very successful entrepreneurial company with brilliant leaders and inspiring team members working on great products that customers love. As well as a salary in-line with your experience you will get (generous) 29 days holiday + bank holidays, flexible working hours, potential remote working once settled in. You’ll also be in an awesome space in a hub of innovation, free lunches on Wednesday, amazing technology and training and the opportunity to grow your own team.
Keen? Give Joe a call to find out more!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— innovative saas platformLocation:Bath/remoteSalary:£25K - £30K
— awesome creative agencyLocation:Bath/remoteSalary:£28K - £45K
— renowned creative agencyLocation:Bath / remoteSalary:£28K - £45K