Marketing Senior Account Manager
— B2B Tech Marketing Agency
- Senior Account Manager for an award-winning Digital Marketing agency.
- Flexible and remote working available.
- Work with global, household-name Technology clients.
We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager, or an experienced Account Manager looking for a step up, to join an award-winning B2B Marketing agency with offices in Gloucestershire, Bristol, and London, and very flexible working arrangements (remote working available too). As well as an excellent salary and benefits package, a real focus on employee well-being, and strong social elements to keep everybody well connected and feeling a part of something special, remote working is also on offer long-term. They have offices in London and the South West should you prefer more face time.
What you’ll be doing
- Whether working remotely or in one of their offices, you’ll have a proper HR induction to help you hit the ground running on the account management of global B2B Tech brands.
- You’ll join an established team of Account Executives, Account Managers, and Account Directors, and you’ll be the only Senior Account Manager meaning there’s a good path of progression.
- You’ll work alongside a very talented creative studio, project management team and strategists in order to deliver industry-leading digital and offline campaigns for global Technology brands, mostly in a B2B environment.
- There’s plenty of room to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the agency as they embark on their next stage of growth.
- They’ve got lots of new work coming their way and a huge variety of creative campaigns so you’ll never get bored or stop learning!
What experience you’ll need to apply
- The ideal candidate is an experienced Senior Account Manager from a B2B Marketing agency and who has worked with Tech clients. If you haven't worked for an agency, but have worked in-house for a Tech brand on B2B marketing then we'd also like to hear from you.
- We’re also very keen to hear from anybody who is a B2B Tech Marketing Account Manager and looking for a step up.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A competitive salary in the region of £30k-£40k depending on experience and location (includes a London weighting).
- Excellent benefits package
- Remote working and the flexibility to work from one of their offices in the South of the UK as much or as little as you choose.
- The chance to work on a broad range of highly creative, strategic campaigns for household-name brands in the Tech sector.
- Excellent personal development and career path available - they’ve recently promoted a number of Senior Account Managers to Account Director level and are looking for their next Senior Account Manager to nurture and grow with them.
If you’ve got experience at a B2B Marketing agency, have worked with Tech clients, and love the sound of this opportunity, then please apply right away!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Thriving Independent Creative, Marketing & Media agencyLocation:London, Bristol, Bath or RemoteSalary:£30k-£45k DOE
— Entertainment, Gaming, and Tech clientsLocation:London, Bristol, Bath or RemoteSalary:£25k-£35k DOE
— PartnershipsLocation:mainly remoteSalary:£25-30k