Digital & Brand Planner / Strategist
— Award-winning Digital Marketing Agency
- Planner / Strategist for an award-winning Digital Marketing agency in growth mode.
- Flexible and remote working available - you can choose.
- Global, household-name Technology clients, and a wide range of Brand, Creative and Digital problems to solve.
We’re looking for an experienced Planner / Strategist, to join an award-winning Digital Marketing agency with offices in Gloucestershire, Bristol, and London, and very flexible working arrangements (remote working available too). As well as an excellent salary and benefits package, they offer a real focus on employee well-being. There are strong social elements to agency life here, to help keep everybody well connected and feeling a part of something special. Remote working is also on offer long-term and they have offices in London and the South West should you prefer more face time.
What you’ll be doing
- The Digital Strategist / Planner will help solve a wide range of overarching strategic problems as well as developing campaign strategies for clients. These will be wide-randing - from creating brands from scratch for well-funded Tech start-ups to creating the annual lead generation and overarching marketing plan for global Tech re-sellers, and everything in between.
- Their client base is a mixture of well-known, global Technology brands and lesser know, but very exciting Tech start-ups and scale-ups. And there's a very strong creative element to all of their work.
- You’ll report to the Head of Strategy and be part of a team of 4 which is likely to grow by two more people this year. It's an exciting time to join and there's a fair amount of room to bring your own specialism to the team and carve out your own niche within the team, whilst still covering a breadth of strategy work.
- It's the perfect opportunity for a Planner or Strategist who's looking for a bit more autonomy and an opportunity to make progress quickly.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- The ideal candidate is an experienced Digital Strategist with broad experience and a reasonable understanding of Brand strategy as well, but we're pretty open-minded.
- As long as you've worked for a marketing agency or strategic in-house digital marketing role, and have a good level of Digital Strategy knowledge we'd love to hear from you - be that Social Media, CRM, User Journeys and Web Optimisation, Digital Media, or Branding with an online focus, you'll get to work across all of the above but it's appealing if you have a specialism in one of these areas too.
- Previous experience working with Technology brands would be advantageous too, but it's not essential.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A competitive salary in the region of £30k-£48k depending on experience, with possible flex on either side for the right person.
- Excellent benefits package
- Remote working and the flexibility to work from one of their offices in the South of the UK as much or as little as you choose.
- The chance to work on a broad range of highly creative, strategic campaigns for household-name brands in the Tech sector.
- Excellent personal development and career path available - they’ve recently promoted a number of members of the wider team and are looking for their next Strategist to grow quickly in their role.
If you’ve got experience as a Digital or Brand Planner / Strategist, and love the sound of this opportunity, then please apply right away!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Well Known Pet-related BrandLocation:East LondonSalary:Up to £42k
— Digital Transformation, UX & Web Build AgencyLocation:London or Bristol with flexible workingSalary:£50k-£65k benefits
— Market-leading Online PublisherLocation:BristolSalary:£32-38k