iOS Engineers (Mid & Senior)
— Brand-new digital hub with ambitious growth
- Global business with an exciting new creative solutions division.
- Progressive and adaptable technology exposure.
- High-level creative solutions for global organisations and household names.
An internationally renowned digital technology giant recently landed in Bristol and is looking for a number of iOS Engineers to join their outstanding team. With plans to grow from to 200 in the next 2 years, this opportunity will offer excellent scope for progression and a great chance to pick up a range of modern and emerging technology.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven iOS development expertise using Objective-C, Swift or Cocoa Touch.
- Exposure to various iOS frameworks, including things like Core Data & Core Animation etc.
- Understanding of web technology and an eye for UI & usability.
- Awareness of the design principles & UI guidelines for Apple.
- Excellent de-bugging ability (things like Xcode) with an understanding of continuous integration.
- Agile/Scrum methodology knowledge.
If you’re well-versed with some of the above but feel like you’d have a lot to learn, I’d still love to hear from you. The business is considering applicants with different backgrounds and technology experience; training and development is at the heart of their approach.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a talented team with scope for rapid expansion, you will be responsible for building a variety of high-level mobile solutions across the business’ global client base. You will play a key role in the design, development and integration of large-scale mobile platforms across a diverse range of clients, so you will need to be adaptable to various frameworks and ways of working with an ability to gather requirements and develop scalable solutions compatible with existing technology environments. No day is the same in this role, offering plenty of variety, exposure to a broad range of progressive technologies and an innovative team to collaborate with.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
An incredible opportunity to work for a Times Top 50 Employer who’ve won awards for their flexibility in the workplace. They are offering a competitive salary with outstanding long term progression, training and development, access to courses and conferences alongside a formidable benefits package. You can expect generous holidays (25 days), a discretionary bonus, healthy pension (matched up to 8%) and a flexible benefits scheme tailored to your preferences! This is a fantastic chance to be a key part of a growing technology team in stunning new offices designed to hold regular tech meetups, show and tells and drive innovation through their work,
To hear more about this great opportunity, send your CV to Joe or give us a call to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Great staff retentionLocation:BristolSalary:£40K-£60K
— Innovative, progressive, seriously talentedLocation:GloucesterSalary:£30K-£45K
— Financial ServicesLocation:BournemouthType:Salary:Up to £450 p/day