— Rapid business growth & career progression
- Variety of web, mobile & data science application projects centred on IIoT.
- High-growth period with scope to get from 35 to 100 in the next 2 years.
- International customer base working with a diverse range of household names.
What skills you'll need
- Extensive knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies and ability to work in a highly Agile environment.
- Any mobile development (iOS, Android Native) would be highly beneficial due to the project base.
- Exposure to SQL & database management is a nice-to-have though not essential.
- Any understanding of Machine Learning, Data Science or IoT would be advantageous but not essential.
What you'll be doing
Joining a team of c15 developers/testers, you will work with a global customer base developing end-to-end solutions from UX/UI & API implementation through to developing the server-side components. It’s a highly Agile environment so you’ll be involved in regular sprints, as well as liaising with the QA team to ensure application functionality is robust at all times. The role itself will be split into 80% web engineering and 20% mobile development, so you will need to be adaptable to different tech and offer openness to integrating new & emerging tech/tools into the wider stack. You will need to grasp technical details quickly, familiarising yourself with the design & architecture of any given project so you can adjust your approach to best support the customer’s requirements
What you'll get in return for your experience
The company offer a very relaxed & casual environment, offering flexible working hours (core day is 10am – 4pm) and plenty of scope for training & progression. As the business expands there will be scope to move into more of a Directorate position depending on which way you see your career going, and they encourage their employees to go on a range of training courses & tech conferences. They’re offering a generous salary (c£60K), health pension scheme and free food in the office. It really does have the culture of a start-up but with the backing of a large international business!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an amazing company, so if you're interested, send your CV to Joe ASAP or give us a call to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— Mulesoft, Mule ESBLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive
— Remote Working - High profile productsLocation:South Wales/RemoteType:Salary:Up to £250 p/day
— Up to 4 days remote workingLocation:CirencesterSalary:£35K-£45K