Junior Front-End Developer
— Remote working, major clients
- Be a key part of one of the next generation content branding companies.
- Work with some of the best tech – React, Ruby, AWS.
- Major clients – Some of the most famous singers and athletes
A really cool company that is basically the Pokémon GO of branded content is getting some huge success due to their impressive relationships, working with one of the biggest names in boxing, a well-known global pop star, a hugely successful TV show and many more; they are in need of a Front-End Developer to work on their new platform for campaign work. This role is going to be working directly with the CTO in very central Bristol.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience with React.
- CSS and pre-processors such as LESS & SASS.
- Git or equivalent VCS.
- Ideally you will have worked with AWS in a commercial environment.
- Any experience with Ruby will go a long way.
- Agile experience is a must.
- Having some experience with Docker is advantageous
- Use of Jade would be nice to have.
- You will need autonomy to be self-motivated and achieve the best results.
- Willingness to learn.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the CTO from the Bristol office you will be producing campaigns using their new React-based end-user app and Rails-based CMS. You will also be helping build new features as well as maintain the CMS and the end-user app. You will write and document your code on the platform as well as writing unit tests to test the code. Everything needs to be clean and readable as the code can be re-usable. It is expected that you can work flexibly, they will offer remote working but you need to be willing to be on-site with the CTO when needed where you will participate in code reviews using Github’s pull request feature. You will also be looking for new ideas and exploring new technologies, it will boost your role if you can make suggestions around what tech could be interesting, what might tighten process/make things more efficient. There’s lots of scope to grow, but you will need to push yourself on a weekly basis.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
It couldn’t be a better time to join this company, they are getting hugely popular with some of the most famous people in the world, the direction in which this engineering space can go is limitless, you will pick up some of the latest and most exciting tech out there. On offer is a generous salary and holiday allowance along with remote working and one to one training with a very talented hands-on CTO.
If you’d like to apply or find out more just give George a shout ([email protected]; 01179269530)