Junior - Mid-weight Designer
— Creative agency
- Join a close-knit creative agency team in the heart of Bristol.
- Create for a variety of briefs from branding to campaign work.
- Benefit from a Healthcare scheme, L&D budget and company bonus.
We’re searching for a Junior or Mid-weight Designer to join a creative agency based in Central Bristol. This is an excellent opportunity to join an agency who have been going from strength to strength, with the chance to create for brands across integrated channels, including campaign and branding. The studio is currently remote, but long term will be Bristol based when the time comes.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Creative Director, you’ll be joining a team of designers, art directors, copywriters and strategists to contribute to create for some impressive brands across integrated channels.
The agency has a collaborative approach, so you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with the agency’s senior creatives, getting involved in idea sessions and supporting in the development and crafting of ideas. Bringing excellent design craft, you’ll be producing high-quality designs for a variety of briefs across branding, print, social, digital and animation.
The agency invests in learning and development to support with your progression and a truly supportive environment where you can flourish as a designer.
What experience you’ll need
- Commercial design experience, ideally within an agency setting or fast-paced studio environment.
- Portfolio full of integrated designs (Print and digital campaign, brand identity).
- Excellent design craft and attention to detail.
- Skilled in Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) along with After Effects or Premier Pro.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary dependant on level of experience along with some fantastic benefits such as healthcare scheme, bonus and a training budget to invest in personal development.
Apply with your CV and relevant portfolio of work to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Top Integrated AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:Circa £40k
— Stitch & StoryLocation:LondonSalary:£DOE
— Customer Engagement AgencyLocation:Gloucestershire / RemoteSalary:Up to £25k