— World class tech product, become CTO
- Own the development with a market leading start-up who have turned down investment due to their success already.
- Choose the tech stack, implement what you like.
- Remote working, equity etc.
A brand-new start-up who are beating their competitors and already making major movements are looking for a lead developer to bring everything in-house and take this product to the next level. This is a chance for someone looking to take on a big challenge with big rewards – you can move into a CTO position within 6 months and grow a team around you with a choice of tech – these roles don’t come around often!
Experience you’ll need
- Experience building mobile apps – either Android, iOS or React Native.
- Proficient use of Web APIs to create connections in order to obtain data.
- You’ll favour modern technologies and keeping up to date with the latest trends.
- You will have worked with either AWS or GCP.
- DevOps experience would be a big bonus.
- Any us of Docker, Kubernetes or Terraform would be a plus.
- A passion for engineering and cross functional programming.
- Agile experience is a must.
- You’ll be keen to mentor/manage other developers as the team grows.
- Flexibility on tech.
- Knowledge of SDK integration would really help.
- Git version control.
- If you’ve worked within a start-up that will help your application.
What you’ll be doing
You will have a unique opportunity to help create and develop an in-house Dev team for this market leading company with an evolving world-class product. Your experience and views will be an important part of the decision-making process.
You will lead the development across front-end and back-end of applications. It is expected that you manage junior developers and the Frontend Developers to create an innovative team to work under you. It is also essential to work with the team to improve their skills and knowledge about new technologies and best practice, run stand-ups and help create a stimulating environment for the dev team to thrive.
With your history working with modern and popular tech you will implement new features to their existing apps, your code will be readable, maintainable and penetration testable. You will be validating new features with data-driven analytics and see your features through from inception to deployment and own the process throughout. Working closely with more junior members of the team you will carry out code reviews, communicate well and be a respected mentor introducing best practices to the dynamic team.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Along with a salary between £60K-£80K you will be entitled to flexible working hours + remote working, 25 days holiday, private healthcare, pension, choose your own kits, training & conference budget, company phone paid for, hacks/R&D days, team social trips, coffee, fruit, beers etc, cycle to work scheme, hot-desk space, paid for courses of your choice, 5 days off if you’re getting married, the day off if you’re moving house, charity incentive days and also equity for this role! It’s a great list of benefits on top of the fact this is a rare and incredibly exciting position.
If you’d like to apply or find out more just give George a shout (George@adlib-recruitment.co.uk; 01179269530)
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— PHP, Exciting ProjectsLocation:BristolSalary:£22K-£26K
— Work remotely 3 or 4 days a weekLocation:Remote - 3 or 4 days a weekSalary:£65K - £80K
— AI software for self-driving vehiclesLocation:Bristol or CambridgeSalary:Flexible on experience